Aixeena Slideshow is a Joomla module that adds beautiful animated background slideshows of images and videos, with a message in front. You can use it as a presentation or as a call to action on your web.
Aixeena Slideshow uses Vegas Background SlideShow MIT licensed.
Aixeena SlideShow allows you to use up to 10 images and 3 videos as background of your module or your body page.
In the HTML box you can place your slogan, logo or call to action. It will remain fixed while the background changes the slide or the video plays.
You can use the module as a presentation at the top of the web, as a banner, as a background of your page or as simple animation to draw attention to your site.
Here are the main features of Aixeena Showslide:
- Display/hide timer bar.
- Display/hide the overlay (10 diferent patterns).
- Choose between fixed height / full visible height / 80% full visible height.
- Automatic width to the module container.
- Full background mode (body).
- Full link option for the entire module (note: all the other links (logo and button) must be disabled).
- 12 CSS3 slide transitions with random option.
- 8 CSS3 slide animations with random option.
- Shuffled array of slides option.
- Delay beetween slides in milliseconds.
- Set the transition duration in milliseconds.
- Up to 10 background images.
- Up to 3 background videos.
- Front HTML Box options:
- Logo image.
- Logo link.
- H1 text and H2 text (principal and secondary phrase).
- Up to 6 precharged Google Fonts.
- Google Font Effects (beta).
- Action button: text, link, target and design.
- Action button pulse/bounce animations.
- Action button bottom position option.
- Custom HTML code.
- 5 Themes
- Custom CSS option
3.- Install / Configuration
- Download Zip file
- Install it through Joomla Extension Manager
- Go to Extensions > Module manager and create a new module. Click it to enable / configure the module.
4.- Important notes
Remember that this extension is free and GNU licensed, so is not mandatory a support service, and no there is not warranty using it on your sites.
5.- Author & License
This extension is developed by Top Position as a free and open source software.
This extension is sponsored, so integrates a link to the sponsor.
You can hide the sponsored link, but note that this is the only way to keep this extension free.
This extension is licensed under GNU/GPL 2, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html