Aixeena Social Profiles Buttons is a module that allows you to display different social profiles into your website.
The module is fully configurable and can display the profiles of Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Linked In, Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram, Tumbrl, WordPress, Github and RSS.
You can also include up to 5 custom buttons.
* PNG icons with transparency.
* Three sizes (32px, 48px and 64px)
* Three ways (cicular, square and hexagonal)
* A full color, black and gray.
* No effect, rotary effect or opacity effect.
* Open in the same window or a new window.
* ALT text.
* Possibility to have style for each icon.
* Possibility to set a background image.
* Possibility to have a custom background color.
* Possibility to customize the background color of the icons.
* Possibility to sort the icons
The order of the buttons, it is separating tags with commas, and If the tag is not in the order string, the corresponding icon is not displayed.
The tags are: twitter, facebook, googleplus, linkedin, youtube, vimeo, flickr, instagram, tumbrl, wordpress, github, rss, custom1, custom2, Custom3, Custom4, custom5.
The icons have transparent areas, below are some examples of how you see the icons with a background image or a background color.
The main features of the code are:
- Load and performance optimization.
- Valid CSS and HTML.
- Easy modification and customization.
- Compatible with all major browsers: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox …
3.- Install / Configuration
- Download Zip file
- Install it through Joomla Extension Manager
- Go to Extensions > Module manager and create a new module. Click it to enable / configure the module.
4.- Important notes
Remember that this extension is free and GNU licensed, so is not mandatory a support service, and no there is not warranty using it on your sites.
5.- Author & License
This extension is developed by Top Position as a free and open source software.
This extension is sponsored, so integrates a link to the sponsor.
You can hide the sponsored link, but note that this is the only way to keep this extension free.
This extension is licensed under GNU/GPL 2, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html