Twitter is a social network with great potential to attract customers. It is a platform with hundreds of millions of users, who send more than 500 million tweets daily. For this reason, advertising on Twitter is an excellent alternative to publicize your brand, product or service and improve both results and ROI.
To carry out successful advertising campaigns on Twitter and prevent your company’s marketing from being lost among so much information that is published daily on the before mentioned platform, it is advisable to have the help of a professional team. At Top Position we are experts in managing different types of Twitter ads, focused on different targets and for different sectors.
According to the data provided by the social network itself, 66% of users discovered a new company or brand on Twitter, 94% plan to buy products or services from the companies or brands they follow, and 69% have bought a product or service of a company or brand as a result of something they saw on Twitter. This shows that companies can use Twitter to expand their reach, connect with their audience and potential customers.
In this social network, advertising is managed through Twitter Ads, a tool that allows you to create campaigns tailored to your goals, audiences and budgets. In this way, you can promote tweets, increase your website traffic, get new followers, have more reach and achieve that more people talk about topics of interest to your company.
Advertising on Twitter offers many more advantages:
- It allows you to get information requests (leads) quickly.
- It can reach a wide audience and a low cost.
- With Twitter advertising you can precisely segment your ads.
- You have the possibility to create remarketing campaigns using personalized audiences.
- Your users and potential clients can find out, in real time, what is currently happening with their brands, products or services.
- Increase the recognition of your brand.