In a simple way you can enter a tag associated with a country, and this will be shown on the map. A tab is added to the administrator of tags, where you can define the country, color, link and tooltip.
Each tag thus becomes interactive on the map, with a different color, a link to filter by tag, or link to another page, a label that is activated when placed over the country, or tooltip with information entered in the description of the label.
Simple, efficient and fast, with excellent results on the map.
The map can be set: color or background image, color countries …
- Download the package extensions (module and plugin)
- Install the package on your Joomla backend.
- Enable de «World Map Tag plugin» on your Joomla plugin manager.
- Publish the «Word Map Tag module».
- Create a new tag and enable the tag on the World Map Tab.
- See the results on your map!
- Enter the country code in the «World Map» tab in the tag administrator.
- Configue your country color.
- Configure the country label.
- Enter a tag description and show it on a tooltip.
- Enable the tag link option and choose between tag link or custom link.
- Set the map background, colors, zoom, etc..
3.- Install / Configuration
- Download Zip file
- Install it through Joomla Extension Manager
- Go to Extensions > Module manager and create a new module. Click it to enable / configure the module.
4.- Important notes
Remember that this extension is free and GNU licensed, so is not mandatory a support service, and no there is not warranty using it on your sites.
5.- Author & License
This extension is developed by Top Position as a free and open source software.
This extension is sponsored, so integrates a link to the sponsor.
You can hide the sponsored link, but note that this is the only way to keep this extension free.
This extension is licensed under GNU/GPL 2, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html